- How providing Wi-Fi can increase mass transit ridership | TheCityFix shar.es/1mNO64 via @sharethis 1 hour ago
- By a Wide Margin, Americans Favor Transit Expansion Over New Roads usa.streetsblog.org/2014/10/23/by-… via @feedly 1 hour ago
- Exclusive: Jack Matthews puts historic Dallas High School under contract bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… via @feedly 1 hour ago
- 508 Park's bluesy historic restoration in downtown Dallas shows how to do it right dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/10/508-pa… via @feedly 1 hour ago
- New skyscraper project will include residential and office towers overlooking Klyde Warren Park share.d-news.co/iZe9a2R 1 hour ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.