- Multifamily Construction Boom: 63,000 Units Permitted in Texas realtynewsreport.com/2015/04/17/mul… 15 hours ago
- Multifamily Construction Continues to Boom in Texas - go.shr.lc/1DaZLlG 1 day ago
- New Office Tower Coming to Old Warsaw Site in Dallas' Uptown - go.shr.lc/1J9esdB 1 day ago
- CNU NextGen Debates and The Late Show making an encore appearance this year on Friday night of CNU 23 in Dallas go.shr.lc/1G25661 1 day ago
- As new construction increases, so do absorptions, indicating the demand for apartments not close to sated calculatedriskblog.com/2015/04/nmhc-a… 1 day ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.