- The moment has come for downtown Dallas | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1Ne0hVT 1 day ago
- Dallas is considering turning over barren, boring City Hall Plaza to private developer | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1OyDRC6 1 day ago
- Can you believe this is my home? CNU23 in DFW | Congress for the New Urbanism - go.shr.lc/1C94JC6 1 day ago
- Report: Dallas area job growth fuels escalating apartment rents - Dallas Business Journal - go.shr.lc/1C92pLu 1 day ago
- Downtown Dallas - Why We Must Tear Down I-345 - go.shr.lc/1OtHtp4 2 days ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.