- "1401 Elm St. developers hire UCR to orchestate $170M project's retail mix - Dallas Business Journal" m.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… 4 hours ago
- Trendlines and Congestion / Highway Construction -- Great Piece by Patrick Kennedy streetsmart.dmagazine.com/2014/12/17/tre… 1 day ago
- Prescott Group Will Develop Turtle Creek Tower - Daily News Article - GlobeSt.com globest.com/news/12_1009/d… 1 day ago
- The TIF of the iceberg - how Fort Worth's tax increment districts have helped property values star-telegram.com/news/local/com… 1 day ago
- Texas' boldest real estate projects bizjournals.com/austin/gallery… 1 day ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.