- The Chicken and the Egg: Gentrification and Bicycling shar.es/1XCnGC via @planetizen 11 hours ago
- The Neighborhood Effect: How Place Impacts Upward Mobility shar.es/1XCn7D via @planetizen 11 hours ago
- parking commuter tax subsidy costs taxpayers $7.3 billion and adds an additional 820,000 cars to commuting rush-hour traffic 11 hours ago
- Study: The Parking Tax Benefit Subsidizes Congestion shar.es/1X4MMy via @planetizen 11 hours ago
- average price of a car is around $31,000. The minute you drive it off the lot you lose 11% and, by the way, it sits idle 90% of the time 11 hours ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.