- Bike Lanes a Win-Win for Cyclists and Drivers planetizen.com/node/71226 via @feedly 13 hours ago
- Harvard professor and urban planner Alex Krieger - Trinity Toll Road would not serve Dallas well downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2014/09/transf… ly 13 hours ago
- StreetLights, Stonelake Capital Partners to start Trinity Groves housing project - Dallas Business Journal bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… 13 hours ago
- A banner day for Deep Ellum as council supports $3.5 million in TIF money to Main Street project cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/a-bann… #CNU23 @newurbanism 13 hours ago
- "Strong Towns Curbside Chat Trailer" feedly.com/e/yliNNHzz 13 hours ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.