- Refurbished shed unveiled at Dallas Farmers Market - Dallas Morning News dallasnews.com/news/metro/201… via @feedly 7 hours ago
- Dallas Could Learn a Thing or Two (from Indianapolis??) dfwreimagined.com/2014/09/02/dal… 8 hours ago
- Yes to Housing in Our Backyards - NYTimes.com - go.shr.lc/1n8sAZk 2 days ago
- "The Rebirth of Dallas - D Magazine" feedly.com/k/1qmVQ23 3 days ago
- "Why Investors Are Flocking to Downtown Dallas - D Magazine" feedly.com/k/1nJSIts 3 days ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.