- How to Make Smart Growth More Lovable and Sustainable @HuffPostBlog huff.to/1FKclcK via @HuffPostGreen 1 day ago
- How Copenhagen Became A Cycling Paradise By Considering The Full Cost Of Cars flip.it/cF5jA 2 days ago
- Bob Voelker: Density and Affordable Housing in Dallas—Some Questions to Ask realestate.dmagazine.com/2015/06/bob-vo… 4 days ago
- Dallas is Getting a Shiny New Real Estate Accelerator tech.co/motive-dallas-… 4 days ago
- Supreme Court's ruling means Dallas needs to find a better subsidized-housing formula | @dallasnews share.d-news.co/YUIj5Bi 4 days ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.