- "Jan Gehl, The Guy Who Helped Make Copenhagen an Urbanism Poster Child to speak at DFW CNU23 April 2015" feedly.com/k/1vkXEIH 1 day ago
- "Land Purchased for $43 Million CliffView Project in West Dallas" feedly.com/k/1vkXnoY 1 day ago
- "Dallas-Fort Worth apartment developers riding boom even as rents grow" feedly.com/k/1vkXil4 1 day ago
- Jan Gehl to Headline CNU DFW Congress, April 29-‐May 2, 2015 dfwreimagined.com/2014/10/29/jan… 2 days ago
- Why Are We Building Highways Where No One Wants Them? streetsmart.dmagazine.com/2014/10/16/cap… 4 days ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.