- Let’s Talk About Streets | Street Smart - go.shr.lc/1AIgvzt 9 hours ago
- Project for Public Spaces | Reimagining Our Streets as Places: From Transit Routes to Community Roots - go.shr.lc/1w2Wjwy 9 hours ago
- 26-story office building planned for downtown Fort Worth | The Star Telegram The Star Telegram - go.shr.lc/1w2VK66 9 hours ago
- Comparex USA to bring high-tech HQ; 200 jobs to downtown Dallas - Dallas Business Journal - go.shr.lc/18OQYPi 9 hours ago
- Oil and Gas Prices and DFW Real Estate: Here’s What You Need to Know - go.shr.lc/1AIbvuy 9 hours ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.