- Rental prices increasing faster than wages share.d-news.co/EQ37Mqh 1 day ago
- "Your first look at Oak Cliff's Oxygen project, which needs $4.6 million in public money" cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015/08/your-f… 1 day ago
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special frontburner.dmagazine.com/2015/07/31/on-… 1 day ago
- Millennials Driving Mixed-Use Developments - Mixed-Use bisnow.com/dallas-ft-wort… 2 days ago
- "Developers tell Dallas council they want say in how, where city builds affordable housing" cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/develo… 2 days ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.