- Urban Acres Farm and Restaurant: This Is What Eating Local in Dallas Should ... - Dallas Observer (blog) blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/2014… via @feedly 11 hours ago
- 2015 forecast: D-FW will be among top real estate markets - Dallas Morning News (blog) bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2014/10/2015-f… via @feedly 11 hours ago
- 2014 Urban Open Space Awards - Klyde Warren Park in Dallas wins check out the video go.shr.lc/1pyJRMA 1 day ago
- Klyde Warren Park wins prestigious Urban Land Institute’s Open Space Award #CNU23 @newurbanism go.shr.lc/127IE9N 1 day ago
- Dallas's Klyde Warren Park 2014 Winner of Urban Land Institute Urban Open Space Award - go.shr.lc/1pyFrW4 #CNU23 @newurbanism 1 day ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.