- Wood Partners Makes Progress on Luxury Apartment Community in Downtown Dallas | Commercial Property Executive - go.shr.lc/1D7elfW 2 hours ago
- Secretary Foxx challenges mayors to a Complete Streets approach | Smart Growth America - go.shr.lc/1L76zZ4 23 hours ago
- Fort Worth Museum District: Area’s evolution creating more interaction, public spaces - go.shr.lc/1L76vIW 23 hours ago
- The importance of connectivity to equity and opportunity (great piece by Patrick Kennedy) | Street Smart - go.shr.lc/1yWkY45 1 day ago
- Look inside the Mitchell, a new downtown Dallas bar that now involves fine-dining chef Brian Zenner - go.shr.lc/1CoM5a7 1 day ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.