- Video: Explaining the Benefits of a "Road Diet" - Urban Land Magazine urbanland.uli.org/news/video-exp… 5 hours ago
- "25 years after Stevie Ray Vaughan's death, an Oak Cliff monument is set to take shape" cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015/08/25-yea… 3 days ago
- "Andrew Schendle: Millennials and Housing—What They Want, and Where" realestate.dmagazine.com/2015/08/andrew… 3 days ago
- RT @T4America: In AZ, TX and Atlanta, State Farm is moving its offices closer to transit. Find out why: t4america.org/2015/03/16/sta… http://t.co… 5 days ago
- "Exclusive: Feds finalize bullet train’s ‘corridor’ between Dallas and Houston" bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/20… 5 days ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.