- "Report: Rents Rising Faster Than Home Values" planetizen.com/node/77266 21 hours ago
- Planners fear for Dallas’ urban core amid suburbs’ growth | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1Kup2QC via @Shareaholic 23 hours ago
- Zillow: DFW rents expected to continue to increase through 2017 - Dallas Business Journal bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… #feedly 1 day ago
- More apartment rent increases coming in North Texas downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2015/05/more-a… #feedly 1 day ago
- Aaron M. Renn: Libertarians of convenience decry sky-high rent | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1FIlyqN via @Shareaholic 1 day ago
This entry was posted in DART, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, Uptown Dallas and tagged Affordable Housing, Arts, Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth, Mixed Use, New Urbanism, Oak Cliff, Residential, Smart Growth, Suburbs, Transit Oriented Development, Transportation, Uptown Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.