No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- "Jan Gehl, The Guy Who Helped Make Copenhagen an Urbanism Poster Child to speak at DFW CNU23 April 2015" feedly.com/k/1vkXEIH 1 day ago
- "Land Purchased for $43 Million CliffView Project in West Dallas" feedly.com/k/1vkXnoY 1 day ago
- "Dallas-Fort Worth apartment developers riding boom even as rents grow" feedly.com/k/1vkXil4 1 day ago
- Jan Gehl to Headline CNU DFW Congress, April 29-‐May 2, 2015 dfwreimagined.com/2014/10/29/jan… 2 days ago
- Why Are We Building Highways Where No One Wants Them? streetsmart.dmagazine.com/2014/10/16/cap… 4 days ago