No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Just got my electric bike - really could be future of transportation if we had the right biking infrastructure 8 hours ago
- RT @JeffSpeckAICP: Latest horrible news: confused muni engineers in CA are using a Complete Streets mandate to widen LOCAL streets to a new… 8 hours ago
- Fort Worth's new thoroughfare plan aims for more variety in street design - Fort Worth Business Press fwbusinesspress.com/fwbp/article/1… via @feedly 16 hours ago
- Texas "ideal market" for high-speed rail - WFAA wfaa.com/story/news/loc… via @feedly 16 hours ago
- artsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/11/the-ma… 1 day ago