No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Southern Dallas Commuters Don't Need a Toll Road | Dallas Observer - go.shr.lc/1yHkLOG 6 hours ago
- The Invention of America's 'Love Affair' With the Automobile - CityLab - go.shr.lc/1Lo3VOU 6 hours ago
- Downtown-to-Oak Cliff streetcars could roll by April, but Bishop Arts extension hits roadblock share.d-news.co/Yi3q1Ic 1 day ago
- Downtown Plano experiences ‘regenesis’ shar.es/1bPyeH 1 day ago
- Belo Foundation buys land for downtown Dallas park share.d-news.co/ihwuoSc 2 days ago