No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Looking around, not up - Project for Public Spaces - go.shr.lc/1fIBeZb 2 hours ago
- Transit-Oriented Development Increases Value and Affordability - go.shr.lc/1z8FPhD 2 hours ago
- Jane Jacobs was right | Better! Cities & Towns Online - go.shr.lc/1x8L5H5 2 hours ago
- Why 345 (and all highways for that matter) Matters to all of Texas streetsmart.dmagazine.com/2014/12/18/why… #feedly 1 day ago
- Dallas architect: Leaders should walk away from Trinity toll road plans share.d-news.co/63FV2RS 1 day ago