No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- A Man Walks Into a City ... featuring CNU-NTX President Patrick Kennedy dmagazine.com/publications/d… 15 hours ago
- Can Market Urbanism Revive U.S. Cities? - go.shr.lc/18AMPi2 1 day ago
- Welcome To Houston, Texas - Still America's Economic Miracle flip.it/ry9vo 1 day ago
- A new Uptown grocery store may be in the works near Victory Park | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1AnjiO9 2 days ago
- Parks-like all infrastruture-must be appropriately sited and scaled - more is not necessarily better or even helpful go.shr.lc/1LWEa5N 2 days ago