No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- How Public Spaces Make Cities More People-Oriented flip.it/nRxd3 9 hours ago
- "CBRE: DFW Multifamily Marketview 1Q 2015" good read downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2015/05/cbre-d… 18 hours ago
- "Dallas Multifamily: Diversified Economy to Drive Apartment Demand" good read downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2015/05/dallas… 18 hours ago
- Q&A With Jeff Swaney on Deep Ellum’s Past, Future realestate.dmagazine.com/2015/05/qa-wit… #feedly 21 hours ago
- Perspectives on Placemaking | DFW Real Estate Review - go.shr.lc/1FG9xAQ via @Shareaholic 21 hours ago