No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- "Office rents reach all-time high as companies eye DFW" downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2015/07/office… 1 day ago
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. frontburner.dmagazine.com/2015/07/02/dal… 1 day ago
- 14th, 16th or 17th? // Bob 1 day ago
- Spire Realty updates plans for its proposed downtown Dallas development | @dallasnews share.d-news.co/6tYWKGh 1 day ago
- 'Welcome to your new square': Carrollton unveils improved downtown - starlocalmedia.com/carrolltonlead… via @starlocalmedia 1 day ago