No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Bike Lanes a Win-Win for Cyclists and Drivers planetizen.com/node/71226 via @feedly 2 days ago
- Harvard professor and urban planner Alex Krieger - Trinity Toll Road would not serve Dallas well downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2014/09/transf… ly 2 days ago
- StreetLights, Stonelake Capital Partners to start Trinity Groves housing project - Dallas Business Journal bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… 2 days ago
- A banner day for Deep Ellum as council supports $3.5 million in TIF money to Main Street project cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/a-bann… #CNU23 @newurbanism 2 days ago
- "Strong Towns Curbside Chat Trailer" feedly.com/e/yliNNHzz 2 days ago