No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Facelift on Elm Street means coffee bar, pub, healthy restaurant moving to downtown Dallas share.d-news.co/4oEjdxT 5 hours ago
- Connecting the Dots – DART/TRE, Uber/Lyft/ZipCar and I-345 dfwreimagined.com/2014/10/21/con… 6 hours ago
- "Cityplace Co. files hotel, retail and apartment tower plans near West Village - Dallas Business Journal" feedly.com/e/Ogho26zN 12 hours ago
- "Americans are more multimodal than some might think" feedly.com/e/Pday0eu5 1 day ago
- "Young and educated flocking to close-in neighborhoods" feedly.com/e/O-GGCsOa 1 day ago