No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- RT @jen_keesmaat: The fastest growing housing market in Europe is driven by walkability + high quality public space. HT @StockholmCyclo htt… 4 hours ago
- The new wonder drug? Cycling, some advocates say - bitly.com/1trJ3y8 via @beurbanful 17 hours ago
- Suburbia takes on an urban feel with mixed-use projects in Plano and Richardson - Dallas Morning News dallasnews.com/news/community… via @feedly 17 hours ago
- How providing Wi-Fi can increase mass transit ridership | TheCityFix shar.es/1mNO64 via @sharethis 1 day ago
- By a Wide Margin, Americans Favor Transit Expansion Over New Roads usa.streetsblog.org/2014/10/23/by-… via @feedly 1 day ago