No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Rental prices increasing faster than wages share.d-news.co/EQ37Mqh 1 day ago
- "Your first look at Oak Cliff's Oxygen project, which needs $4.6 million in public money" cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015/08/your-f… 1 day ago
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special frontburner.dmagazine.com/2015/07/31/on-… 1 day ago
- Millennials Driving Mixed-Use Developments - Mixed-Use bisnow.com/dallas-ft-wort… 2 days ago
- "Developers tell Dallas council they want say in how, where city builds affordable housing" cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/develo… 2 days ago