No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- Urban bike trails in cities like Dallas are proving to have rich economic benefits to city neighborhoods t4america.org/2015/08/31/urb… #feedly 14 hours ago
- Inside a Dallas Neighborhood’s First Apartment High-Rise multihousingnews.com/news/inside-a-… via @mhnonline 15 hours ago
- VIDEO: Jeff Speck on road diets tampabay.com/blogs/baybuzz/… #feedly 15 hours ago
- Office Market Is 'Very Good' in Dallas globest.com/news/12_1188/d… #feedly 15 hours ago
- High-rise apartment tower coming in Dallas' Deep Ellum district bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2015/08/high-r… #feedly 15 hours ago