No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- "Mayors have a choice - anchored in the past or they’re going to prepare for the future" former mayor of Seattle - go.shr.lc/1uR9XLH 10 hours ago
- Building redos are bringing new life to downtown Dallas | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1FAQ9Tb 10 hours ago
- Utilities, Schools and Induced Demand | Congress for the New Urbanism - go.shr.lc/1zDfytt 10 hours ago
- Walkability, Quality Public Spaces Can Be Created in Communities of Any Size pps.org/blog/walkabili… 2 days ago
- Plano public Improvement District to add to downtown revitalization movement shar.es/1XkSHV 2 days ago