No doubt City Hall will send out a release sooner or later, or post it to the City Secretary’s open-meetings page, butplan ahead. There’s a public meeting January 27 at Hitt Auditorium at Methodist Hospital, where the topic’s the “Union Station to North Oak Cliff Streetcar Project.” Start time’s 6:30 p.m.
- D-FW is nation’s top market for apartment leasing, construction - go.shr.lc/1FfzbvF 12 hours ago
- Why Dallas"congestion" question needs more complex analysis go.shr.lc/1EtWQLg 1 day ago
- Agave Azul christens downtown's prettiest new patio with margaritas - CultureMap Dallas - go.shr.lc/1NwPV3m 1 day ago
- New tower in the works on Central Expressway near Knox Street | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1EtT98m 1 day ago
- Robert Meckfessel: The Trinity toll road is an obsolete idea | Dallas Morning News - go.shr.lc/1xQSITu 1 day ago