In a partnership with DFW Metroplex Cadillac, the Dallas Arts District is launching a new mobile website on June 1. The “Dining in the District” site will feature monthly spotlights on chefs, new dishes, and a few surprises at the restaurants in and around the District.
- Bike Lanes a Win-Win for Cyclists and Drivers planetizen.com/node/71226 via @feedly 2 days ago
- Harvard professor and urban planner Alex Krieger - Trinity Toll Road would not serve Dallas well downtownuptown.blogspot.com/2014/09/transf… ly 2 days ago
- StreetLights, Stonelake Capital Partners to start Trinity Groves housing project - Dallas Business Journal bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… 2 days ago
- A banner day for Deep Ellum as council supports $3.5 million in TIF money to Main Street project cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/a-bann… #CNU23 @newurbanism 2 days ago
- "Strong Towns Curbside Chat Trailer" feedly.com/e/yliNNHzz 2 days ago