In a partnership with DFW Metroplex Cadillac, the Dallas Arts District is launching a new mobile website on June 1. The “Dining in the District” site will feature monthly spotlights on chefs, new dishes, and a few surprises at the restaurants in and around the District.
- DFW's first half tally: Nearly $8B in construction projects out to bid bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/mo… via @DallasBizNews 1 day ago
- "This Year’s Busiest Home-Building Markets Favor Apartments" blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015… 1 day ago
- "The 'Disparate Impact' of Funding Schools with Property Taxes" planetizen.com/node/79888/dis… 1 day ago
- Water Grill to Open in Downtown Dallas sidedish.dmagazine.com/2015/07/30/wat… 1 day ago
- "Redevelopment: A Downtown Revival in Dallas" realestate.dmagazine.com/2015/07/redeve… 1 day ago