In a partnership with DFW Metroplex Cadillac, the Dallas Arts District is launching a new mobile website on June 1. The “Dining in the District” site will feature monthly spotlights on chefs, new dishes, and a few surprises at the restaurants in and around the District.
- The Chicken and the Egg: Gentrification and Bicycling shar.es/1XCnGC via @planetizen 18 hours ago
- The Neighborhood Effect: How Place Impacts Upward Mobility shar.es/1XCn7D via @planetizen 18 hours ago
- parking commuter tax subsidy costs taxpayers $7.3 billion and adds an additional 820,000 cars to commuting rush-hour traffic 19 hours ago
- Study: The Parking Tax Benefit Subsidizes Congestion shar.es/1X4MMy via @planetizen 19 hours ago
- average price of a car is around $31,000. The minute you drive it off the lot you lose 11% and, by the way, it sits idle 90% of the time 19 hours ago