In a partnership with DFW Metroplex Cadillac, the Dallas Arts District is launching a new mobile website on June 1. The “Dining in the District” site will feature monthly spotlights on chefs, new dishes, and a few surprises at the restaurants in and around the District.
- Looking around, not up - Project for Public Spaces - go.shr.lc/1fIBeZb 9 hours ago
- Transit-Oriented Development Increases Value and Affordability - go.shr.lc/1z8FPhD 9 hours ago
- Jane Jacobs was right | Better! Cities & Towns Online - go.shr.lc/1x8L5H5 9 hours ago
- Why 345 (and all highways for that matter) Matters to all of Texas streetsmart.dmagazine.com/2014/12/18/why… #feedly 1 day ago
- Dallas architect: Leaders should walk away from Trinity toll road plans share.d-news.co/63FV2RS 1 day ago