In a partnership with DFW Metroplex Cadillac, the Dallas Arts District is launching a new mobile website on June 1. The “Dining in the District” site will feature monthly spotlights on chefs, new dishes, and a few surprises at the restaurants in and around the District.
- Urban Acres Farm and Restaurant: This Is What Eating Local in Dallas Should ... - Dallas Observer (blog) blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/2014… via @feedly 6 hours ago
- 2015 forecast: D-FW will be among top real estate markets - Dallas Morning News (blog) bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2014/10/2015-f… via @feedly 6 hours ago
- 2014 Urban Open Space Awards - Klyde Warren Park in Dallas wins check out the video go.shr.lc/1pyJRMA 23 hours ago
- Klyde Warren Park wins prestigious Urban Land Institute’s Open Space Award #CNU23 @newurbanism go.shr.lc/127IE9N 23 hours ago
- Dallas's Klyde Warren Park 2014 Winner of Urban Land Institute Urban Open Space Award - go.shr.lc/1pyFrW4 #CNU23 @newurbanism 23 hours ago