In a partnership with DFW Metroplex Cadillac, the Dallas Arts District is launching a new mobile website on June 1. The “Dining in the District” site will feature monthly spotlights on chefs, new dishes, and a few surprises at the restaurants in and around the District.
- The new wonder drug? Cycling, some advocates say - bitly.com/1trJ3y8 via @beurbanful 8 hours ago
- Suburbia takes on an urban feel with mixed-use projects in Plano and Richardson - Dallas Morning News dallasnews.com/news/community… via @feedly 9 hours ago
- How providing Wi-Fi can increase mass transit ridership | TheCityFix shar.es/1mNO64 via @sharethis 1 day ago
- By a Wide Margin, Americans Favor Transit Expansion Over New Roads usa.streetsblog.org/2014/10/23/by-… via @feedly 1 day ago
- Exclusive: Jack Matthews puts historic Dallas High School under contract bizjournals.com/dallas/news/20… via @feedly 1 day ago